I, the parent or legal guardian do hereby permit my son/daughter to participate In gymnastics, tumbling, power cheerleading and any other physical activities while at Power Cheer Gym/Power Cheerleading Athletics. Hereafter referred to as PCG. By granting permission for the athlete to participate in programs at PCG, I assume full responsibility for the athlete’s personal safety and release and hold harmless PCG, its Directors, Managers, Employees and Coaches from any and all liabilities that may arise due to injury including death to the athlete by reason of participation at PCG or in which PCG is participating elsewhere. I understand there is personal risk involved in any activity that involves motion, height and/or rotation and that these activities can result in serious injury, disability or death.
I authorize Power Cheer Gym/Power Cheerleading Athletics and its representatives to consent to immediate injury treatment for my child when I cannot be reached to so consent. I also give Power Cheer Gym/Power Cheerleading Athletics and its representatives consent to administer the necessary emergency care to my child to stabilize and/or improve the current injury or condition that my child may have sustained during activities related to PCG classes, camp, lessons, clinics, practices, or performances. No prior determination of life threatening emergency or danger of serious permanent injury resulting from treatment need be made under this authorization.
I authorize PCG to use photographs, video and/or other likenesses of me or my child for use in its promotional materials or sales and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
I authorize PCG to send me electronic communication to the email(s) provided upon sign-up.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something from this facility or from Merchants that (i) any credit or bank account draft (E-Cheque) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honoured by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my bank, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in person or in writing to drop my student from classes.
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
All charges noted on the ledger are indicated in Canadian Dollars (CDN$). All payments processed will be done in Canadian Dollars (CDN$)
Auto-payments that are returned NSF will be charged a $25.00 fee. This will be added to your account.
A confirmation of registration will be emailed upon registration. Please make sure you review this email as it may contain important details about your team/class. All services paid for will commence on the first day of the given session, camp, or season as indicated.
I have read and understand the policies, written below as well as the financial, time and travel commitment associated with my registration and acknowledge that the policy and procedures below may be subject to change at any time.
General Policies and Procedures:
- REFUND POLICY (CHEER PROGRAMS)- Classes and Lessons: Classes are billed on the 1st of each month. Any withdrawal from a class must be done by the 20th of the month in person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Private Lessons: Registration in a class must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the lesson. Cancellation after that is not subject to a refund. Recreational Team fees are Non-refundable. Full Year Team Fees as per Departure/Quit/Withdrawal:
- Within 1 month of registration: $50 administrative fee is retained
- Prior to October 1: 40% of the applicable full year tuition is retained by PCG
- Prior to November 1: 50% of the applicable full year tuition is retained by PCG
- Prior to December 1: 60% of the applicable full year tuition is retained by PCG
- On or after December 1: No refunds will be issued
Injury or dismissal from the program will result in a refund calculated based on the time of departure/dismissal and will be adjusted as per the specific situation.
- COMPETITION FEES (CHEER PROGRAMS): These are typically paid to through to the Event Producers well in advance of any given competition and are non-refundable.
- MISSED PRACTICES/CLASSES - MAKEUP POLICY (CHEER PROGRAMS) –Missed practices or classes will not result in make-up classes, prorated tuition or refunds. A makeup practice/class may be offered in the event of severe weather/loss of power or unforeseen events but as a rule, lost practices will not be rescheduled.
- DROP PROCEDURE (CHEER PROGRAMS): PARENT’S MUST NOTIFY POWER CHEER GYM TO TERMINATE AUTO BILLING. Only a request in person or written notice via email to email@example.com or Registered Canada Post mail will be accepted. Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student’s classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify PCG IN PERSON OR VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR REGISTERED CANADA POST MAIL. Please do not rely on your athlete to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending practices/classes. If an athlete stops coming to practice/class without notification then that athlete’s account will be charged for the additional 30 days.
- WAIVER FORM(S) - All parents and athletes above the age of 18 may also be required to sign and date a paper waiver in addition to the on-line version. If so – these will be made available at the front desk prior to commencement of the season. Active Waivers will be required between the dates of June 1st of the current year, through to April 30th of the following year.